Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trendy Tuesday

Okay so you're all wondering "What should I wear to my photo session"?

It's pretty simple. Wear what makes YOU comfortable! Now I'm not talking about T-shirts and pajama bottoms, but wear what will make you feel beautiful. There is no correct way for style, but I do have my opinions on what may suit you best. And for my Maternity clients, dresses always work best but so do simple wraps, jeans, etc. 

 Here are a few links that may help you along. If you have pinterest check them out: 


How should I do my hair and make-up?

Well I think it depends on the look and session we're going for. Whether it be a simple clean classic shoot or if we are doing high fashion couture and head shots: 


How should I dress my children:

Same rules apply, but I do tend to like my wee-ones to look a little more stylish. Here are just a few great ideas on wardrobe ideas. 
(Baby Gap, Zulily, Etsy, Dillards, Khols)







No comments:

Post a Comment